Our Tenant Fees
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We will charge a tenant the following:
- A holding deposit of no more than one weeks rent
- A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
- The rent
We may charge a tenant the following default fees/payments:
- Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
- Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
- Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
**** Tenants T&Cs can be supplied on request
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
- Single Tenant £240 inclusive of VAT
- Each Additional Tenants £120 inclusive of VAT
- Company Let £240 inclusive of VAT
- Each Guarantor £120 inclusive of VAT
- Tenancy Renewal Fee £120 inclusive of VAT
*Although we charge tenants a renewal fee we do not charge fees for inventory reports or check out inspections.
All tenant fees are non-refundable once referencing begins.